Welcome to BrandSpark’s Insights & Ideas where we aim to inspire you to think in new ways about brand strategy, Shoppers Insights and innovation.
- BrandSpark Most Trusted – Trust in Retail and Services, E-Commerce & the Holiday Shopper
- Canada’s most trusted consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands announced: 20,000 Canadians vote for their most trusted brands in national survey
- BEST NEW PRODUCT AWARDS ANNOUNCES 2017 WINNERS AS VOTED BY AMERICAN CONSUMERS
- Winners of BrandSpark International’s 2017 Best New Product Awards announced from a survey of 20,000 Canadians
- BrandSpark speaks about brand trust on Global Morning Show
Launch Pad Issue 2 – Intro
By Robert Levy
Engagement is imperative with CPG
In this edition of BrandSpark’s Launch Pad, we are drawing upon our decade of tracking consumer reaction and attitudes towards new products. What we have known for many years is that consumers don’t pay nearly as much attention to the new products brands are launching as marketers and their accountants would like (see Phil’s article in Launch Pad 1 for more about this). Where engagement is low, is it possible to improve the situation and ROI? The answer is yes – as you will find out if you read Kevin and Jay’s great articles. Kevin talks about the “Beauty of Uselessness” drawing on the very successful approach we have adopted in our new Shopper Army community engagement platform. Jay tapped into our Shopper Army community and they helped us understand what the 4 key factors are in drawing attention in the store – the final chance for marketers to get shoppers to notice and buy. As well, Mark goes back into the ongoing dialogue with our Shopper Army members with the Shopper Army Chatbox where we connect consumers directly to the brands. Enjoy. We hope you find your time with Launch Pad fun and informative. Please let me know what you think.
Read the first issue of Launch Pad here.